Fix Rss Feed Plugin
Fix rss feed plugin is a wordpress plugin, and it can fix wordpress rss feed error “Error on line 2: The processing instruction target matching “[xX][mM][lL]” is not allowed.” while you burn wordpress rss feed from www.feedburner.com, also fix error “XML or text declaration not at start of entity” in firefox, and fix error “XML declaration not at beginning of document” in opera.
release date: 2011-08-10
download url: Download it free
Support Email: email@example.com
Requires at least: wordpress 2.5
Tested up to: wordpress 3.01
Relative Posts: WordPress how to correct rss feed in the Error on line 2: The processing instruction target matching “[xX] [mM] [lL]” is not allowed error?
2008-12-30 release v1.0
2009-02-04 release v1.01, fixed some errors, add create backup files before change php files, thanks for Willem Kossen’s advice.
2009-02-16 release v1.02, fixed some errors
2009-05-24 release v1.03, add “check wordpress rss feed error” button, thanks for Wanda’s advice.
2010-02-12 release v2.0, add backup and restore function.
2010-09-19 release v3.0, need not to modify error in php files directly, it will use a good and simple way, it just modify wp-blog-header.php in blog directory.
2011-08-10 release v3.1, only open Donate url in first usage time, thanks for Colin Reynolds’s advice.
1. Upload to your plugins folder, usually `wp-content/plugins/` and unzip the file, it will create a `wp-content/plugins/fix-rss-feed/` directory.
2. Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
1. Into the Dashboard admin-> options -> fix rss feed
2. Click on the “Fix wordpress rss feed error” button, then your feed error will be fixed. If there are any errors after fixed rss feed, you can click “restore fix” button to restore.
3. All fix are completed, you will find your wordpress rss feed no mistake,^_^
1. go into admin->plugins ,disable fix-rss-feed
chmod 777 test.php.
final you can write documents.