Folder Watcher Windows Service V1.0
Folder Watcher Windows Service continuously watches one or more folders for new files, file changes, modifications and deletions in real-time. When a change occurs, you can execute an application. It will run as a Windows service, so that you needn't login into windows. And it is a standalone application and need not .net or java JRE be installed.
1. Watch folders for file changes, modifications, deletions and new files in real-time.
2. Watch local folders or network shares (including hidden shares).
3. Run as a Windows service, you needn't login to Windows.
4. Execute an application when an event occurs.
5. Include/exclude filtering on files being watched.
6. No need .net or java be installed.
1.You will need a Pentium 150 PC or higher, 16MB RAM or more.
2. The operating system should be 32 bit or 64 bit Win95, Win98, Win2000, WinNT 4.0, WinME, WinXp, Win2003, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 2008, Win 2012.
Folder Watcher Windows Service Main GUI
Folder Watcher Windows Service Main Setting Dialog
Folder Watcher Windows Service Execute Setting Dialog
|Single User License (+ 12 months Free Upgrade and 12 months Free Technical Support)
Runs on any windows OS include windows server, ONE License restricts to ONE user only.
|Upgrade to the newest version from any previous version (+ 12 months Free Upgrade and 12 months Free Technical Support)||$79.95|
|Developer License (+ 12 months Free Upgrade and 12 months Free Technical Support)
After you order the developer license, there is not any limit for the developer license, you can bundle our product to your application, then redistribute your application to anyone, any times, and anytime.
* Support for Microsoft® Windows® 7 and x64, Vista®, Vista 64, 2008/2003 Server, XP
* 12 months FREE Upgrades.
* 12 months FREE Technical Support.
I have more questions - who should I write to?
Please send your additional questions to email@example.com .